Monday, December 5, 2011

I am a Bastard, but My Father is Worse

I am a Bastard, but My Father is Worse
find apartment for rent for BEST DEALS PRICES & REVIEW : BLACK FRIDAY 2011 !!!


I am a Bastard, but My Father is Worse





SHOCK PRICES!!!
I am a Bastard, but My Father is Worse
find apartment for rent for BUY & BEST DISCOUNT FOR BLACK FRIDAY DEALS 2011 !!!...




I am a Bastard, but My Father is Worse
I am a Bastard, but My Father is WorseI am a Bastard, but My Father is Worse
I am a Bastard, but My Father is Worse

BEST BUY.. I am a Bastard, but My Father is Worse
find apartment for rent for CHEAPEST HOT PRODUCT ON LINE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS 2011...


I am a Bastard, but My Father is Worse OverviewsI have no recollection of my biological father. I begin to address this void in my life about 20 years ago at the age of 60. I am now 80. I have four children, and it is increasingly important that I 'fill in the blanks' so that they will have an accurate record of their Dad's life and times. With the invaluable assistance of Susan Wegner who is a very special genealogist; and my deceased Uncle Al, who plays an important role in my father's shenanigans; plus some logical deduction on my part, I have put together a story that includes: Bootlegging in the late 1920's and 1930's. A crooked father who is appointed Honorary Captain of the Police Motor Truck Reserve Corps in New York City, and later the owner of a bus line running along the Grand Concourse in the Bronx, NY. He operates 22 buses. He also holds the position of Deputy Chief Inspector of the New York Police Department, which is a free pass for him to ticket and receive cash from whoever he chooses to pull over. In 1928 while in Montreal he beds my gullible 17 year old mother-to-be. In the space of 13 years, he opens and closes nine companies, swindling all partners and investors. From 1911 to 1931 there are 16 Judgments filed against him. All Judgments are verified and documented in back issues of the New York Times. I am raised by a loving grandmother who without realizing it, puts the lie to the theory that genetics is more important than environment in the bringing up of a child. Thank God for having Grandma Jennie in my life. Without her there is no story to write. I am not a saint, but in no way like my progenitor. Hence the title! Jack Ostrovsky.../ I am a Bastard, but My Father is Worse / find apartment for rent



I am a Bastard, but My Father is Worse
find apartment for rent

Special for cheapest price black friday's deals and discount

dresses cheap party cheap disc lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment